· The Mount fell to 2-7 on the year following a 95-62 loss at Howard last time out. The Bison shot 55-percent from the field and were led by Sydni Johnson's game-high 21 points. Alexis Carter and Mikal Johnson paced the Mount with 11 points apiece, while Katrice Dickson added 10.
· The Mount and William & Mary are set to matchup for the 12th time in series history on Sunday with the Mount holding a 7-4 edge over the Tribe all-time. The two teams faced off in the season opener last season as the Tribe came away with a 76-74 victory in Emmitsburg behind 26 points from Marlena Tremba. The 74 points for the Mountaineers were the most in a game during their 2015-16 campaign.
· Alexis Carter tallied 21 points in the matchup with William & Mary last season, marking the second-highest scoring output of her career. Katrice Dickson added a career-best 16 points in the tilt, which she matched this season against Lehigh.
· Junior center Caroline Hummell is the team's leading scorer and rebounder this year, averaging 12.7 points per game and 6.1 rebounds per contest as she ranks top-12 in the conference in both categories. Hummell has registered six double-digit scoring performances on the season after tallying just one in her previous two seasons combined.
· Junior guard Katrice Dickson, who ranks third on the team in scoring (9.2 ppg) and second in three-point pct. (44.4-percent), is on pace for career highs in nearly every category this season. She's improved her scoring average by three points per game from last season, and is on pace for career bests in three-point pct., rebounds per game and assists per game.
SCOUTING WILLIAM & MARY
The Tribe opened the season with a 73-57 loss against St. John's before reeling off seven straight wins to move to 7-1 overall as they sit atop the CAA. They're scoring 62.5 points per game and rank second in the conference with a 1.0 assist-to-turnover ratio, averaging 14.4 per game in both departments. Marlena Tremba leads the squad with 13.3 points per contest, while Alexandra Massaquel is chipping in 10.3 points per game and team-high 5.9 rebounds a game.
The Mount wraps up non-conference play with a matchup at 14th-ranked West Virginia on Wednesday, December 21 at 6:30 p.m.