MOUNT ST. MARY'S at BUCKNELL
Tuesday, November 24 | 4:30 p.m.
Lewisburg, Pa. | Sojka Pavilion
The Mount St. Mary's University women's basketball team is set for its third straight road game with a contest at Bucknell on Tuesday, November 24 at 4:30 p.m.
• The Mount sits at 1-2 on the year, with a victory over Delaware State (54-41) and losses to William & Mary (76-74) and Campbell (62-53).
• Last time out, Mount St. Mary's nearly came back from a 14-point fourth quarter deficit at Campbell, but eventually fell by nine. Junior Alexis Carter led the squad with 16 points and sophomore Jessica Harris chipped in with 11.
• Carter has paced the Mountaineer offense this season, averaging 18 points per contest while leading the team in scoring in all three games. The junior also owns a share of the team-lead in rebounds with 7.7 per game. Harris ranks second on the Mount with 12 points a contest, having tallied double-digit point outputs in each of the opening three games.
• The Mountaineers have outscored opponents by a 55-41 margin in the fourth quarter this season. The team nearly erased 14-point deficits in the final period on two occasions.
• The Mount will matchup with Bucknell for the ninth time in series history on Tuesday. Mount St. Mary's holds a 6-2 all-time advantage over the Bison, but Bucknell has won each of the last two meetings. Last season, the Mount fell by a final of 74-49 at Knott Arena despite 23 points combined from Harris and Jody Chickey.
• Bucknell enters Tuesday's matchup with a 3-1 overall record after topping Binghamton (76-46) and Manhattan (61-56) in its last two games. The team's lone loss this season came at the hands of third-ranked Notre Dame (85-54).
• The Bison are averaging 62.5 points per contest and have outrebounded opponents by an average of 12.8 per game.
• Jacquie Klotz has posted a double-double in all but one game this season, and is coming off a season-high 33 points and 19 rebounds last time out. The sophomore is averaging 21 points and 13 rebounds per contest.
The Mountaineers head to Coppin State for a matchup with the Eagles on Sunday, November 29 at 3 p.m.