MOUNT ST. MARY'S (10-10, 4-3 NEC) at FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON (5-13, 2-5 NEC)
Saturday, January 20, 2018 | 4:30 p.m.
Rothman Center | Teaneck, N.J.
WATCH: NEC Front Row
LISTEN: WFMD (930 AM) (Adam Pohl, Play-by-Play)
GAME NOTES | TWITTER | LIVE STATS
MOUNT STORY LINES
- Mount St. Mary's saw its four-game win streak snapped with an 81-73 loss at St. Francis Brooklyn on Thursday night. Junior Robinson tallied 21 points and five rebounds while Greg Alexander added 16 points off the bench. The Mount hit 10-of-15 three-point attempts in the first half to take a 44-39 lead at the break. The Terriers used a 13-0 second half run to take the lead, and were able to make the key plays down the stretch for the win.
- Mount St. Mary's went 11-of-22 (.500) from three-point range in the loss at St. Francis Brooklyn. It is the fifth consecutive game the Mount has reached double figures in three-pointers made in a game.
- Mount St. Mary's committed 15 turnovers while posting a turnover margin of -8 in the loss to St. Francis Brooklyn on Thursday night. The 15 turnovers were the most this season since having 16 against York (Pa.) on November 21. The -8 turnover margin matches a season-worst set against Ohio on November 24.
- Junior Robinson was named the Northeast Conference Co-Player of the Week while Donald Carey earned NEC Rookie of the Week honors on Monday. It is the second consecutive week the Mount has won both awards. The previous week, Robinson was the Player of the Week while Jonah Antonio collected Rookie of the Week honors.
- The Mount offense has been in high gear over the past five games. The Mount is averaging 81.8 points while shooting 51.3 percent from the field and 45.0 percent from three-point range over that stretch.
- Junior Robinson has scored 20 or more points in each of the Mount's past five games, giving him 15 games this season with 20 or more points. Robinson now has 27 career 20-point games, good for fifth on the Mount's all-time list since the move to NCAA Division I. Gregory Harris and Landy Thompson are tied for third on that list with 28 career 20-point games.
- Up next, the Mount returns home to face LIU Brooklyn on Thursday, January 25, at 9:00 p.m. at Knott Arena. The first 2,500 fans receive a free T-Shirt for the game which will be televised live on CBS-Sports Network.