Posted: Dec 14, 2017
MOUNT ST. MARY'S (3-7) vs. WASHINGTON COLLEGE (4-6)
Friday, December 15, 2017 | 7:30 p.m.
Knott Arena | Emmitsburg, Md.
WATCH: NEC Front Row
LISTEN: 930-AM WFMD (Adam Pohl)
GAME NOTES| TWITTER | LIVE STATS
MOUNT STORY LINES
- Mount St. Mary's lost at Lehigh, 75-60, on Saturday afternoon. The Mount led 34-33 at the half, and trailed 50-49 midway through the second half before the Mountain Hawks used a 17-to-2 run to take control of the game. Junior Robinson paced the Mount with 20 points while Greg Alexander chipped in 17 off the bench. The Mount shot 33.3 percent overall and was just 9-of-36 (.250) from three-point range.
- Junior Robinson is third in the nation in free throw percentage, hitting 56-of-58 (.966) at the line this year. Robinson has made his last 24 free throw attempts, his second such streak of the year. The senior guard made his first 24 free throws of the season as well.
- Mount St. Mary's leads the Northeast Conference in three-point field goals made (10.2) per game. The Mount has attempted a league-high 303 three-pointers this season, which is 14th in the nation. Jonah Antonio leads the NEC and is 14th in the nation in three-point field goals made per game (3.50). Antonio is second in the nation with 102 three-point field goal attempts this season.
- Junior Robinson has scored 20 or more points in eight of the Mount's 10 games this season. His 20 career 20-point games are sixth all-time at the Mount since the move to NCAA Division I in 1988-89.
- Mount St. Mary's is 51-17 (.750) at home under head coach Jamion Christian, including an 18-6 (.750) record against non-conference opponents. Over the past 10-plus seasons, the Mountaineers are 86-36 (.705) at home, including a 57-22 (.722) mark in NEC regular season games.
- Mount St. Mary's has made at least one three-pointer in 800 consecutive games. The last time the Mount did not make a three-pointer was when the team went 0-for-2 from beyond the arc against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 4, 1991.