Feb 13, 2018
MOUNT ST. MARY'S (15-12, 9-5 NEC) vs. FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON (10-15, 7-7 NEC)
Thursday, February 15, 2018 | 7:00 p.m.
Knott Arena| Emmitsburg, Md.
- The Mount saw its second-half rally come up short in a 79-77 loss at Bryant on Saturday. Junior Robinson scored 12 of his game-high 30 points in the final 1:55 as the Mount rallied to cut an 18-point second-half deficit to one. Chris Wray added 21 points, seven rebounds and five assists while Greg Alexander added 14 points off the bench. Wray had a desperation three-point attempt at the buzzer in the front of the rim.
- Junior Robinson was named the Northeast Conference Co-Player of the Week on Monday. It is the fifth time Robinson has won the weekly honor this year, tying the NEC single-season record for most player of the week awards. Robinson had a pair of 30-point games as the Mount split a pair of road games at Central Connecticut and Bryant. He averaged 31.0 points and 3.0 assists while shooting 58.8 percent from the field, 50.0 percent from three-point range and 93.8 percent at the foul line.
- The Mountaineers will play three of the final four games at Knott Arena. The Mount has won eight in a row at home and is averaging 80.9 points per game while shooting 49.2 percent from the field an 44.6 percent from three-point range at Knott Arena.
- Junior Robinson has scored 20 or more points in 10 of the past 12 game, averaging 23.4 points per game while shooting 50.9 percent from the field and 49.4 percent from three-point range over that span.
- The Mount's three seniors on the roster (Junior Robinson, Greg Alexander and Chris Wray) combined to score 65 of the Mount's 77 points in the loss at Bryant on Saturday.
- Junior Robinson scored 30 or more points in each of the past two games, giving him four career 30-point games. That is the fourth-most by a Mount player during the Division I era behind Chris McGuthrie (13), Kevin Booth (7) and Landy Thompson (6).