Feb 02, 2018
MOUNT ST. MARY'S (13-11, 7-4 NEC) vs. SAINT FRANCIS U (13-9, 7-4 NEC)
Saturday, February 3, 2018 | 4:00 p.m.
Knott Arena | Emmitsburg, md.
- Chris Wray's fourth double-double of the season led Mount St. Mary's to a 67-42 win at Robert Morris on Thursday night. The Mount went on an incredible 27-0 run in the first half to take a commanding 33-4 lead. The Mount led by 20 or more points the remainder of the game. Greg Alexander scored a team-high 15 points in the win.
- The Mount went 10-of-32 (.313) from three-point range in the win over Robert Morris, making it nine games in a row that the Mount has made 10 or more three-pointers. The Mountaineers are 109-for-252 (.433) from beyond the arc over that stretch.
- The Mount's matchup with Saint Francis U features the top two offenses in the Northeast Conference according to KenPom. The Mount's top-ranked offense is scoring 112.7 points per 100 possessions in league play while Saint Francis U is second at 110.1.
- Senior forward Chris Wray continues to stuff the stat sheet. In NEC games this year, Wray is averaging 10.3 points while he is third in the league in rebounds (8.7), first in field goal percentage (.658), eighth in assists (4.1), second in steals (2.1), third in blocks (1.5) and fifth in assist-to-turnover ratio (2.0-to-1).
- Jonah Antonio has scored in double figures in each of the past four games, and in eight of the Mount's past nine. The 6-5 redshirt freshman guard is averaging 16.3 points over the past four games, hitting 16-of-38 (.421) from three-point range. Antonio has made three or more three-pointers in a game 15 times this season.
- Chris Wray has dished out 20 assists over the past three games for the Mountaineers. The 6-8 forward is averaging 4.1 assists per game in NEC play, and he has had four or more assists in eight of his 16 games played this season.