MOUNT ST. MARY'S (7-9, 1-2 NEC) vs. CENTRAL CONNECTICUT (8-8, 1-2 NEC)
Saturday, January 6, 2018 | 4:00 p.m.
Knott Arena| Emmitsburg, Md.
WATCH: NEC Front Row
LISTEN: WFMD (930 AM) (Adam Pohl, Play-by-Play)
GAME NOTES | TWITTER | LIVE STATS
MOUNT STORY LINES
- Six players scored in double figures as the Mount rolled to a 96-80 win over visiting Bryant on Thursday night. Junior Robinson led the way with 25 points and nine assists while Chris Wray notched his second double-double of the season with 12 points and 10 boards. Jonah Antonio added 18 points, Greg Alexander 15, Donald Carey 11 and Bobby Planutis 10.
- The Mount had six players score in double figures in the win over Bryant. The last time the Mount had six players score in double figures in the same game was a 103-82 win at Fairleigh Dickinson on March 2, 2013.
- The Mountaineers improved to 4-1 at home this season, and 53-17 at home under head coach Jamion Christian, with the 96-80 victory over Bryant on Thursday night. The Mount was 14-of-32 (.438) from three-point range in the win. For the year, the Mount is 61-for-147 (.415) from beyond the arc at Knott Arena, and is averaging 12.2 three-point field goals made per game at home this year.
- Junior Robinson has enjoyed the comfy confines of Knott Arena this season. Robinson is averaging 26.8 points per game at home while shooting 51.3 percent overall and 51.7 percent from three-point range. Robinson has scored 25 or more points in four of the five home games this year, reaching the 30-point mark on a pair of occasions.
- Mount St. Mary's scored a season-high 96 points in the win over Bryant on Thursday night. It was the team's highest scoring game of the season, and the most points by a Mount team since a 103-82 win at Fairleigh Dickinson on March 2, 2013. It is also the sixth time the Mount has reached the 90-point plateau under head coach Jamion Christian.
- Prior to the game, the Mount will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of the 2008 Northeast Conference Championship team.