MOUNT ST. MARY'S (1-3) vs. YORK (2-0)
Tuesday, November 21, 2017 | 7:00 p.m.
Knott Arena | Emmitsburg, Md.
LIVE STREAM: NEC Front Row
LISTEN: 930-AM WFMD (Adam Pohl)
GAME NOTES| TWITTER | LIVE STATS
**First 400 fans in attendance receive a replica championship banner towel
MOUNT STORY LINES
- Mount St. Mary's hosts York (Pa.) in the home opener on Tuesday night at Knott Arena. Prior to the game, the Mount will unveil its championship banners for the 2016-17 season. This Maui on the Mainland game is part of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational. The Mount's games at Marquette and Notre Dame as well as this Saturday's win over North Florida were also Maui on the Mainland games.
- Mount St. Mary's defeated North Florida, 84-81, on Saturday for the first win of the season. Junior Robinson paced the Mount with a team-high 20 points, including the go-ahead basket with 35 seconds remaining. Jonah Antonio scored 15 of his season-high 18 points in the second half while Greg Alexander added 17 points off the bench. Donald Carey hit four free throws in the final 16 seconds to seal the win.
- Junior Robinson has been named the Northeast Conference Co-Player of the Week. The 5-5 senior guard averaged 20.0 points, 3.3 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 1.7 steals in three games last week. Robinson has scored 20 or more points in three of the Mount's four games this season. He scored a season-high 26 points at Georgetown.
- The Mount had three players score 17 or more points in the win over North Florida (Junior Robinson 20, Jonah Antonio 18, Greg Alexander 17) on Saturday. The last time the Mount had three or more players with 17 or more points was in an 86-75 win at Sacred Heart on Jan. 19, 2017 (Elijah Long 19, Miles Wilson 17, Junior Robinson 17).
- York opened the season with a pair of wins to take home the Hilton Scranton Invitational title this past weekend. The Spartans defeated Pitt-Bradford, 101-89, in the opening game before downing host Scranton, 84-70, in the final. Blayde Reich averaged 19.0 points and 7.5 rebounds to pace York while earning tournament MVP honors. Dalton Myers added 17.5 points and 6.0 rebounds with Matt Scamuffo adding 16.0 points in the two wins. York is averaging 92.5 points per game while shooting 48.3 percent from the field and 37.3 percent from three-point range.
- Up next, the Mount will play at Ohio University on Friday, Nov. 24, at 7:00 p.m. The Mount's next home game is Monday, Nov. 27, at 7:00 p.m. against Morgan State.