MOUNT ST. MARY'S (0-3) vs. NORTH FLORIDA (0-4)
Saturday, November 18, 2017 | 3:30 p.m.
Richardson Indoor Stadium | Spartanburg, S.C.
LIVE STREAM: SoCon Digital Network
LISTEN: 930-AM WFMD (Adam Pohl)
GAME NOTES| TWITTER | LIVE STATS
MOUNT STORY LINES
- The Mount lost at Georgetown, 102-68, on Wednesday night to fall to 0-3 on the season. Junior Robinson scored a game-high 26 points while Donald Carey added 14 points and six assists. Ryan Gomes chipped in a career-best 12 points in the loss. The Mount cut the deficit to 14 midway through the second half before the Hoyas pulled away. Georgetown shot 57.4 percent from the field, including 11-of-22 from three-point range.
- Mount St. Mary's is averaging 32.0 three-point field goal attempts per game this year with 54.2 percent of the team's shots coming from behind the arc, the 10th-highest percentage in the nation. The Mount has been cold from three-point range over the first three games, however, shooting 27.1 percent on the season.
- Mount St. Mary's has 12 freshmen on the roster this season, the most in NCAA Division I. Navy is second with 10 freshmen.
- Mount St. Mary's is 1-1 all-time against the Atlantic Sun Conference. This will be the Mount's first matchup against an Atlantic Sun opponent since a 97-92 overtime win over Georgia State on Dec. 28, 1991. The league was known as the Trans America Athletic Conference (TAAC) at that time. The Mount's other game against an Atlantic Sun team was an 80-75 loss to Samford in 1988.
- Up next, the Mount hosts York (Pa.) on Tuesday, November 21, at 7:00 p.m. at Knott Arena. The Mount will unveil the 2016-17 Northeast Conference Championship banners prior to the game. The first 400 fans in attendance receive a replica championship banner towel