Nov 26, 2016
MOUNT ST. MARY'S (1-6) at ARKANSAS (3-1)
Monday, November 28, 7 p.m. CT
Fayetteville, Ark./Bud Walton Arena
MOUNT STORY LINES
- Junior Robinson scored a season high 21 points, but Mount St. Mary's fell at No. 25 Michigan, 64-47, on Saturday night. Robinson scored the Mount's first nine points in helping the Mountaineers to a 12-8 lead. Michigan responded by ending the half on a 25-to-4 run for a 33-16 advantage. The Mount was able to cut the deficit to eight points with just under five minutes remaining, but the Wolverines were able to hold off the rally. Elijah Long added 13 points and seven rebounds for the Mount in the game.
- Freshman Miles Wilson scored a career-best 26 points in the Mount's nine-point loss at UT Arlington on November 23. It was the most points by a Mount freshman since Shivaughn Wiggins scored 28 at Fairleigh Dickinson on March 2, 2013.
- Elijah Long and Miles Wilson each topped 20 points in the Mount's loss at UT Arlington. Long led the Mount with 27 points while Wilson added 26 in the game. The last time the Mount had two players score 20 or more in the same game was when BK Ashe (21) and Junior Robinson (20) did it on Feb. 4, 2016, in a 77-74 loss at LIU Brooklyn.
- Elijah Long had 13 points at No. 25 Michigan, and has scored in double figures in each of the Mount's first seven games.
- Junior Robinson scored a season high 21 points in the Mount's loss at No. 25 Michigan. It is the seventh time in his career that Robinson has topped the 20-point plateau. That gives Robinson one more career 20-point game than head coach Jamion Christian, who had six at the Mount in his career.