Nov 17, 2016
MOUNT ST. MARY'S (0-3) at GEORGE MASON (1-1)
Friday, November 18, 2016, 7:30 PM
EagleBank Arena * Fairfax, Va.
MOUNT STORY LINES
- Mount St. Mary's fell to Minnesota, 80-56, on Wednesday night to fall to 0-3 on the season. Junior Robinson scored a season-high 16 points to pace the Mount while Elijah Long added 11 points and five rebounds. The Mountaineers trailed 49-42 with just over 13 minutes remaining before the Golden Gophers went on a 20-1 run to seal the win. The Mount shot just 34.9 percent from the field in the game and was 7-of-27 (.259) from beyond the three-point arc.
- Mawdo Sallah grabbed a career-high 14 rebounds at Iowa State on Monday night. The 14 rebounds are the most by a Mount player since Kelly Beidler had 14 against Monmouth on Feb. 11, 2010.
- Mount St. Mary's is holding its opponents to 28.6 percent shooting (14-for-47) from three-point range this season. The Mount's opponents are averaging 4.7 three-pointers made per game on the year.
- The Mount opens the season with a nine-game road trip that includes games at No. 20 West Virginia, No. 20 Iowa State, Minnesota, George Mason, Southern Illinois, UT Arlington, Michigan, Arkansas and Loyola (Md.).
- George Mason used a 57-point second half to post a 90-65 come-from-behind win over Lebanon Valley College on Tuesday. Lebanon Valley held a 43-33 lead at the half, but was outscored 57-22 in the second half. Marquise Moore leads four players in double figures at 16.5 points per game. Jalen Jenkins (14.5), Otis Livingston (13.5) and Jaire Grayer (11.0) are also averaging over 10 points per game.